Oscar Night
Every year we look forward to spending Oscar Night with our friends Calvin and Lauren Rowland. We all print out ballots and make our picks for the year's bragging rights, and every year Calvin wins. Spoiler Alert: he wins this year too. While I am sure all the grown ups played to win, Thomas took the idealist route and voted for what he thought "should" win and wound up getting 12 out of 24 correct. I guess that means that Hollywood is about right, what, 50 percent of the time?
Thomas laughed through most of the red carpet, apparently the fashions this year were just ehhh, but I think it had more to do with Lauren's full attention and snuggles. Then after his first couple pics came up short, he called it a night and let the adults eat. Unfortunately, I did not take any photos last night, but I did get one of Thomas researching his picks.
Thomas laughed through most of the red carpet, apparently the fashions this year were just ehhh, but I think it had more to do with Lauren's full attention and snuggles. Then after his first couple pics came up short, he called it a night and let the adults eat. Unfortunately, I did not take any photos last night, but I did get one of Thomas researching his picks.

Comments
Post a Comment