Say Goodbye to Original Sin












It has been over a week since Thomas was baptized and his forehead still smells like the chrisom oil.  I guess Deacon Tom was right when he said you can check in whenever you want, but you can never leave.

The ceremony was perfect.  Even though Jenny likes to joke that I am pagan (we have morals too you know), I was quite moved watching Thomas be baptized into a life of faith, love, tradition, and family.  Not that he was not going to get that anyway from Jenny and I, but it was a nice reminder of all the things we hold close.  And more importantly, Thomas got to meet Jenny's family and most of our east coast friends.











It truly takes a village; thanks to everyone for celebrating our little T-Marv, and for giving us a break from holding this 20 pound bruiser.

Comments

Popular Posts