1 Year!

Thomas Marvin, a couple days old

Is it possible that things can be getting easier and harder at the same time?  Looking at this picture of Thomas just a couple days out, I cannot believe this scrunchy little peanut is now the bubbly bruiser of a boy he is today.  I am very fortunate to be able to say that I have seen Thomas every day of his life (almost every minute, the way he slept, or didn't sleep, the first few months).  I know I will not always be able to say this as Thomas grows and eventually leaves home to start on his own way, and this makes me both sad and happy.  But somehow when combined, the easier and harder, the happy and sad, make for the most unbelievable and wonderful feeling I never before knew existed.  Happy Birthday Thomas!

T-Marv, 1 year old

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts