It happened. I knew it was going to, but I have been in denial about it actually taking place. Thomas had his first Barf attack on Sunday night. And all I have to say is, "Thank God for Jenny." She took the full load all down her shirt and pants and kept it together and comforted Thomas the entire time, while Dad was running from room to room finding towels and holding back his own stomach contents basically on the verge of losing it.
 |
| watch and wait mode, notice over the linoleum floor this time |
Luckily Thomas felt a lot better after the stomach explosion and he was able to laugh and get back to being himself while we watched and waited to see if the liquids would stay down. They did, and we were all thankful.
 |
| second hair washing |
Comments
Post a Comment