Excuses Post
I think I took about 6 pictures total on our trip to Boston, which is a shame because we saw just about everyone in Jenny's family as well as our good friends Tom and Kezia (and their new little girl, Scarlett). Between house hunting, job interviews, daycare visits, and stressing over a condo sale in Seattle, I did not pull out the olde camera as often as I usually do. We did get some pictures in Northampton where we spent Easter with James, Sophia-ya ya ya ya (Thomas' name for Sophia), and a wonderfully roasted lamb shoulder. Thanks to everyone for all the help with Thomas while Jenny and I were going crazy, we appreciate it beyond words.
Post Easter Egg Hunt, James with a case of pink eye.
Uncle James showing Thomas one of Northampton's most famous storm drains.
Post Easter Egg Hunt, James with a case of pink eye.
Uncle James showing Thomas one of Northampton's most famous storm drains.



Comments
Post a Comment