Nannie and Gubbers
I was sitting with Thomas in the back yard yesterday when a commuter train came in and out of the station, and as it left Thomas yelled out, "Nannie and Gubbers Train!" (Back story: My parents were here last week for a wonderful visit, where every day they came to our place on the train) Then Thomas looks at me, smiles and says, "Surprise Nannie and Gubbers," and turns and runs to the front yard to hide behind a tree. I think that about says it. He really loves them, as he does with all his family. I think I forgot how much he really knows and understands sometimes, so when these things happen it blows my mind.
Here are some pictures of the week we had in New England: apple picking, hiking, fort building, going out to eat!
Thanks Nannie and Gubbers for making the trip.
Here are some pictures of the week we had in New England: apple picking, hiking, fort building, going out to eat!
Thanks Nannie and Gubbers for making the trip.






Comments
Post a Comment