Rich vs. Poor
Lunchtime today:
Thomas - "What job makes A LOT of money?"
Dad (white lie alert) - "Marine Biologist."
Thomas - "Yeah, I am going to be a Marine Biologist, and save all the sick starfish."
(back story - we heard about this awful virus going around startfish in the pacific that has really stuck with Thomas)
Dad - "And wouldn't it feel wonderful inside your heart to know you saved all those starfish? I might even like that feeling more than a million dollars."
Thomas - "Yeah....and I would get to wear a cape."
Dad - "Yes!"
Thomas - "What job makes A LOT of money?"
Dad (white lie alert) - "Marine Biologist."
Thomas - "Yeah, I am going to be a Marine Biologist, and save all the sick starfish."
(back story - we heard about this awful virus going around startfish in the pacific that has really stuck with Thomas)
Dad - "And wouldn't it feel wonderful inside your heart to know you saved all those starfish? I might even like that feeling more than a million dollars."
Thomas - "Yeah....and I would get to wear a cape."
Dad - "Yes!"

Comments
Post a Comment