Thank you
Jenny and I were blown away with Thomas' first Christmas. As you can see, Thomas had fun rolling around in all his wonderful gifts from loved ones near and far (I know, it looks a little like the ET poster).
A huge thank you to everyone for the generous gifts, and most importantly, all the love sent along with them. While we begin new family traditions around the Holidays, I am reminded how important it is to stay close to family and friends. Both of our families (Stillwaggon and Radesky) have been huge supporters (so much so, you should probably get a tax exemption) of our little buddy Thomas, and words are just too inadequate for the gratitude we feel.
Jenny and I agreed that he was our gift to each other this year, and I have a feeling that gift will just keep getting better and better through the years. We are truly blessed.
A huge thank you to everyone for the generous gifts, and most importantly, all the love sent along with them. While we begin new family traditions around the Holidays, I am reminded how important it is to stay close to family and friends. Both of our families (Stillwaggon and Radesky) have been huge supporters (so much so, you should probably get a tax exemption) of our little buddy Thomas, and words are just too inadequate for the gratitude we feel.
Jenny and I agreed that he was our gift to each other this year, and I have a feeling that gift will just keep getting better and better through the years. We are truly blessed.

Comments
Post a Comment