Zoo-tastic
Lately, it has been C-O-L-D here in the Emerald City, but Thomas and I (maybe it was just me) could not take another minute indoors today so we decided to walk up the hill to the Woodland Park Zoo. There were a lot of animals in hiding due to the cold, but luckily for us so were most of the patrons. It felt like we had the place to ourselves. Walking around the trails, we would happen upon a snow leopard staring right at us. It was kind of scary, but also quite special to spend that time looking at a creature like that right in the eye and have no one else around. Thomas, all snug next to me in the bjorn, slept through it all, but I did get some pics to share with him this
evening.
This jaguar froze me in my tracks, good thing I had some diapers on hand (depends?)
The gorillas were not that active. They could tell I had a sleeping cubby with me.
The penguins were the only ones who looked happy in these temperatures.
Thomas was thrilled to uncontrollable drooling with all the stories of the Zoo I shared when we got home.
evening.This jaguar froze me in my tracks, good thing I had some diapers on hand (depends?)

The gorillas were not that active. They could tell I had a sleeping cubby with me.

The penguins were the only ones who looked happy in these temperatures.

Thomas was thrilled to uncontrollable drooling with all the stories of the Zoo I shared when we got home.

Comments
Post a Comment