Tired of just watching World Cup action, Thomas wanted to get in some dribbling practice the other day. So with stuffed animals and toys standing in for cones, we got some good training in.
At 18 seconds in, he flopped like most soccer players do. I like that you called it a "recovery" but clearly he anticipated contact and dropped like a sack of potatoes. If you weren't holding his hands, he would have been down writhing in pain probably holding his face. Way to start him early Curtis!
contact is contact Eric. I cant help it if Thomas is too fast for the stuffed animal defenders. Please note however, that there was no fuss as we are from the USA, not South America or Italy.
At 18 seconds in, he flopped like most soccer players do. I like that you called it a "recovery" but clearly he anticipated contact and dropped like a sack of potatoes. If you weren't holding his hands, he would have been down writhing in pain probably holding his face. Way to start him early Curtis!
ReplyDeletecontact is contact Eric. I cant help it if Thomas is too fast for the stuffed animal defenders. Please note however, that there was no fuss as we are from the USA, not South America or Italy.
ReplyDelete