Thanks Chaffers!
We are now the lucky owners of a hiking-child-carrier-backpack (not sure if this is the official name for it) thanks to a generous hand me down from the Chaffers. So far so good as you can tell by the two goof-balls pictured above. We went to Discovery Park and hiked down to the beach where we got an awesome view of Mt. Rainier. I still cant believe this park is in the city limits.



We only actually used that thing maybe 2 or 3 times. I tried carrying my tennis racquets in it but failed and Katie tried carrying groceries but no cigar. We even dropped the kids a few times and then gave up on it. C'est la vie!
ReplyDeletemaybe it was just the location Eric. Backpacks like that need to be wore in actual mountains, not LI.
ReplyDeleteThat's why were looking to get out. Maybe I'll take that thing back and try to lug Timmy around for a bit.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun- and that is a great park.
ReplyDelete