Man House
We knew the day was coming, but we all did not really want to believe it would actually happen. Jenny left for her interview at BU last night on the redeye flight to Boston. After a teary send off at the airport, Thomas and I returned home for some of the vintage breast milk Jenny had been stockpiling, while Jenny set off to the airport bathroom to pump. Needless to say it was a sad night. Thomas and I drowned our sorrows in milk and beer and while I am sure Jenny got some well deserved sleep on the plane, I bet she would give it all back to see this little munchkin smile like he did for me this morning.

The saying goes, "you don't know what you have until it is gone," - for me, I already know how good I have it, which makes these times when my partner in crime is away that much harder. Good thing I have Thomas here to distract me with all his smiles and poops and general cuteness. Come home soon Jenny, we miss you!

Comments
Post a Comment