Thankful
Gran and Gramp Radesky flew in to spend this Thanksgiving with our little turkey, Thomas. They spent a lot of time paddling with LB down on the surf board and were impressed with his new gummy smile and noises as well as his overall cuteness.

Somehow in the midst of all the playtime we were able to throw together a wonderful non-dairy, non-soy, non-wheat meal, which surprisingly enough was not that hard to do. Thomas' guts were thankful.

We did not go around the table saying what we were "thankful for", but I think I can safely say we were all thinking the same thing (even though the guest of honor decided to cry during the beginning of the meal). We are extremely thankful for this little nugget of ours and cannot wait for him to actually try out the turkey next year.

Somehow in the midst of all the playtime we were able to throw together a wonderful non-dairy, non-soy, non-wheat meal, which surprisingly enough was not that hard to do. Thomas' guts were thankful.

We did not go around the table saying what we were "thankful for", but I think I can safely say we were all thinking the same thing (even though the guest of honor decided to cry during the beginning of the meal). We are extremely thankful for this little nugget of ours and cannot wait for him to actually try out the turkey next year.

Comments
Post a Comment